You’re 5 out of 6 contracted sessions into your coaching agreement. The last session is scheduled and the engagement is nearing the end. How do you approach the ending? What’s important to talk about before we go separate ways? How might I open up the conversation to explore the possibility of continuing to work together? How do I get a good testimonial? What might be a good “exit protocol”? Is it okay to ask for a referral or testimonial? All these and more questions are being discussed by our resident coaches Nicki, Siawash and Yannick in this episode of Talking about Coaching.
Episode 36 – How do you start a coaching session? On this link: https://youtu.be/D1Lqsff7hY8
If you’d like to stay up to date with new episodes, continue the conversation or generally support what we do:
- Send us your question: http://bit.ly/talkingaboutcoaching
- Sign up to our mailing list (no spam, no sales, just a quick shout about new episodes): https://mailchi.mp/afc10fc74492/talkingaboutcoaching
- Watch us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2cC6sgHdLuhBdRqxQNPYg
- Listen to and download all episodes: http://talkingaboutcoaching.buzzsprout.com/
- Like our Facebook page: http://fb.me/TalkingAboutCoaching